Before making a booking with Colonial Court Villas, please be sure to read and understand the following conditions. These conditions form the basis on which bookings are accepted by our property.
- Tariffs & Quotes
- Reservations & Booking Requests
- Villa Allocation
- Booking Amendments
- Deposit & Payment Methods
- Cancellation Policy
- Check-in / Check-out
- Conduct on Premises/ Damages
Information on current accommodation rates is available on our website at www.colonialcourtvillas.com.au or by phoning us direct on (02) 63720529 (+61 2 63720529 if calling from outside Australia).
The nightly rates featured on our website are indicative rates for a normal 2 to 3 night booking based on accommodation only (ie. no meals or daily housekeeping). Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of the price, which is subject to written advice on confirmation of the reservation.
All of our rates are quoted in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of applicable taxes. Prices and conditions are current, but subject to change without notice.
Reservation requests may be made by completing the secure Availability & Reservation form on our website
Please be aware that a 2 night minimum stay period applies on a weekend and 3 night minimum stay on a long weekend.
While preferences for particular villas on the property are always considered, the allocation of accommodation is at the management’s discretion and specific villas cannot be guaranteed.
Tariffs quoted are per Villa and based on the number of persons being accommodated. Children are counted as a person regardless of age. Babies up to 6 months of age (where a cot does not need to be provided) are free.
Total number of guests is to be nominated at time of booking so as to allocate appropriate size Villa.
- 1 bedroom with study sleeps maximum 4 people
- 2 bedroom sleeps maximum 6 people.
- 2 bedroom with study sleeps maximum 6 people
- 3 bedroom sleeps maximum 8 people
Misrepresentation of these numbers will result in a penalty of an additional full charge to the credit card of the person responsible for the booking.
The nightly rate quoted to you at the time of booking is based on the information you provided at the time of booking.
If the nature of your booking changes in any way, particularly with regard to the number of nights you are staying or the number of guests that will be staying, we reserve the right to vary the nightly rate accordingly.
A deposit equal to one nights accommodation charge per Villa must be received by Colonial Court Villas to confirm a booking.
Payment of the booking deposit indicates acceptance of these booking conditions and enables us to consider your booking guaranteed. We reserve the right to cancel any booking and release accommodation held which has not been confirmed with the correct deposit.
We accept the following payment method only.
Credit Card: We accept Visa and Mastercard. This is by far the quickest and easiest way to guarantee your reservation. We also accept American Express however a 1.5% charge applies.
We understand that plans do change and unexpected events can arise, however as an accommodation provider, it is of critical importance that we are given adequate notice of our guests’ booking intentions. While we endeavour to be as flexible as possible, when it comes to booking changes, our standard policy is as follows:
- A AU$50 cancellation fee per Villa will be applied to all bookings cancelled after a deposit has been processed or a credit card guarantee given.
- FOR PEAK PERIODS – (Long weekends, Public Holidays, School Holidays) Cancellation 14 Days before arrival date, the first night’s tariff becomes the cancellation fee.
- FOR NORMAL PERIODS – Cancellation 7 Days before arrival date, the first night’s tariff becomes the cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 24 hours prior to arrival date or on the day of check in or after check in, are subject to a cancellation fee equal to the full tariff of all days booked.
Check-in time is from 2pm. While we always endeavour to be flexible and provide early check-in where it is possible to do so, we can only guarantee check-in availability from 2pm.
Check-out time is 10am. If you require a later check-out, please enquire. Once again, while we endeavour to be flexible, this will depend solely on availability at the time.
Prior to your arrival you will be emailed your apartment number and safe code for key retrieval. A safe is situated at the front of each Villa.
As per Industry Standard Practice, we will require you to complete a Guest Registration form on arrival. All guests are required to complete the registration form in order to stay at our property.
- Payment of balance owing is taken from your credit card on the morning of check in and receipt left in the safe with your keys a copy of photographic ID showing current residential address
Please be aware that we cannot allow you to check-in without a credit card
All guests are responsible for their conduct on the premises and are requested not to engage in disorderly conduct. For the purpose of this condition, “disorderly conduct” means the following:
- Prostitution/Escort or prostitution/Escort related activities committed within the premises;
- Gambling or gambling-related activity committed within the premises;
- Keeping or permitting a disorderly house within the premises;
- Guests or other person under the guest’s control shall not engage in illegal activity, including drug-related activities, on or near the said premises. “Drug related activities” means the illegal manufacture, sale, distribution, purchase, use or possession with the intent to manufacture, sell, distribute, or use a controlled substance as defined by law.
- Guests or other person under the guest’s control shall not engage in acts of violence or threats of violence.
- Guest/s who damaged any part of the villa or property during their visit or guests who have violated any of our policies will be automatically charged an additional $500. Any extra damages and repair will be charged more.
We reserve the right to deny a booking or make an eviction without refund if this condition is not met.
- Rooms are serviced weekly not daily. If extra housekeeping is required, an extra AU$75 per service will be charged direct to guests. If a linen change only is required an extra $25 per room will be charged.
- All villas are non smoking.
- A 10 km/hr speed limit is required within the complex.
- All Villas are self contained and have separate rear yard and patio BBQ’s. All guests are asked to respect the privacy of others in regards noise.
- Strictly no pets allowed.
- No cycling, roller blading or skating allowed within the complex.