Frequently asked questions If you have more question please contact us 02 63720529 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I check into my villa?
- What time can I check in at?
- How many bathrooms in each villa?
- Are pillows and linen and toiletries provided?
- What number can I contact if there is a problem during our stay as there is no reception?
- Do I have to pay for my accommodation in full at time of booking?
- Is there any cancellation fee, if I am forced to cancel due to unforseen circumstances?
- What is in the Villa?
- Are the villas wheelchair accessible?
- How far from the shops/cafes are the villas?
- How to get here
- Are pets allowed?
- What are the consequences if there is damage to property and violation of villa rules?
How do I check into my villa?
We do not have an office on site, so a few days prior to your arrival we will email you your villa number, there is a safe box located outside the front door of each villa, simply enter the code you have been given and your keys will be inside.
What time can I check in at?
Check is from 2pm. We always endeavour to be flexible and provide early check-in where it is possible to do so. Check out by 10am sharp. If you require a later check-out please enquire. However this will depend solely on availability at that time.
How many bathrooms in each villa?
There is one bathroom in each of our villas. Some of our villas have a separate toilet
Are pillows and linen provided?
Yes. We supply pillows, linen and towels for your stay. There is information in the Guest information folder on how to make the pillows softer if they are not as you would like. We supply hand soap, you are advised to bring shampoo, conditioner etc with you for your stay.
What number can I contact if there is a problem during our stay as there is no reception?
If any issues arise during or before your stay, you can contact the office number 02 6372 0529 and this will divert to whichever member of staff is on call that particular day, all of our staff live locally and can be at the villas within a few minutes. Please leave a message if we happen to miss the call.
Do I have to pay for my accommodation in full at time of booking?
No, you do not have to pay the full amount at time of booking, however we do require a deposit equal to one nights accommodation charge per Villa. This must be received by Colonial Court Villas to confirm a booking. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express however a 1.5% charge applies to Amex. These are by far the quickest and easiest way to guarantee your reservation however you can pay by cheque or direct deposit the funds directly into our bank account.
Is there any cancellation fee, if I am forced to cancel due to unforseen circumstances?
We understand that plans do change and unexpected events can arise, however as an accommodation provider, it is of critical importance that we are given adequate notice of our guests’ booking intentions. While we endeavour to be as flexible as possible, when it comes to booking changes, our standard policy is as follows: A $50.00 cancellation fee per Villa will be applied to all bookings cancelled after a deposit has been processed or a credit card guarantee given. Cancellation 7 days before arrival date, the first night’s tariff becomes the cancellation fee. Cancellation on the day of check in or after check in, are subject to a cancellation fee equal to the full tariff of all days booked.
What is in the Villa?
Each Villa features:
- King size beds (can be split into singles if required)
- Sofabed – can be made up with prior notice.
- Colour TV and DVD
- Free Wifi
- Separate living and dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Full size refrigerator, stove and microwave
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- All linen supplied
- Private courtyard with outdoor setting and BBQ
- Remote controlled lock-up garage
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Babies cot and highchairs available with prior notice – a charge applys in some cases.
- Strictly no smoking in the villas
- Weekly housekeeping service (surcharge applies for daily servicing)
Are the villas wheelchair accessible?
Currently the villas are not fully wheelchair accessible. A wheelchair ramp can be provided on request. The front door step is 150mm.
How far from the shops/cafes are the villas?
The villas are located a short ten minute walk to the CBD, where all the shops and cafes are located.
Are pets allowed? What are the consequences if there is damage to property and violation of villa rules?
We have a No Pets Allowed policy, please see following link for local boarding kennels and pet sitters. http://www.mudgeebusiness.com/pet-care–produce.html
Damage to property and violation of Villa rules
Guest/s who damaged any part of the villa or property during their visit or guests who have violated any of our policies will be automatically charged an additional $500. Any extra damages and repair will be charged more.
Are toiletries provided?
No, only hand soap is supplied, you are advised to bring shampoo, conditioner etc with you for your stay.
How to get here?
- From Sydney - Mudgee is a pleasant 3.5 hour drive (261 km). Take the Great Western Highway through the Blue Mountains or alternatively the Bells Line of Road through Windsor. Turn off for Mudgee just past Lithgow.
- From Newcastle – Mudgee is a 3.5 hour drive (290 km). Take New England Highway to Singleton. Turn off for Jerry’s Plains, through Denman, Sandy Hollow, Merriwa. Turn off for Mudgee approximately 10kms past the Cassilis intersection.
- From Canberra – a 6 hour drive (471km). Through Yass to Boorowa, Cowra, Canowindra, Molong, Wellington to Mudgee. Alternatively Cowra to Bathurst, Sofala, Ilford and Mudgee.
- From Brisbane – an 11 hour drive. Follow the Newell Highway to Dubbo then head east for Mudgee or alternatively the New England Highway to Tamworth, then through Gunnedah, Tambar Springs to Coolah and Mudgee.
By Coach/Rail: Take the train to Lithgow, then a coach connection to Mudgee. Contact Country Link. Ph:132 232