Luxury Serviced Apartments
Colonial Court Villas offer prestige Mudgee accommodation located just minutes from the Mudgee CBD.
Specialising in luxury serviced apartments, Colonial Court Villas allow you to soak in the sights and surrounds of the Mudgee countryside in style, being just minutes away from a variety of Mudgee's boutique shops, cafés, restaurants, markets, galleries and much more.
Why Choose our Villas?
- King and single size beds available
- Digital TV, DVD and Austar
- Wifi internet access
- Remote control lock-up garage
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, full size refrigerator, stove & microwave
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- Private courtyard with outdoor setting & electric BBQ
- Bathroom with bathtub & separate shower
- Separate laundry with washing machine & dryer, iron & ironing board
- All linen and towels supplied
- Babies cots, highchairs and sofa beds on request
- Weekly housekeeping service
Meet Keith and Frances Doolan
The proprietors of Colonial Court Villas, Keith and Frances Doolan, strive to offer only the highest quality of Mudgee accommodation deliverable within the region.
The 12 private and luxuriously appointed one, two and three bedroom villas/apartments are fully self-contained and air-conditioned, providing a comfortable base for both families or traveling business executives.
It was an absolute joy to stay somewhere so impeccably presented and well-equipped.
Wonderfully comfortable bed as well.
You have exceeded all expectations in every way. I am spoilt forever.
We were very impressed with these serviced villas and would certainly recommend a stay here, close to the city centre a ten minute stroll to Church St and the shops, great food in various locations. Cleanliness and presentation of these 12 villas was impressive, with lock-up garage for security, great to have a laundry half way through our tour of the Central Tablelands,all the little items were present such as powder for the dishwasher and laundry, washing-up liquid and new cloths.Very close to all the local wineries and were able to be picked up on-site for us to enjoy a full day touring, visiting 6 establishments and into a local hotel for lunch a great day out.